Monday, September 26, 2016

Halloween Haunted House Tarot Reading

Anyone that knows me knows Halloween is one of my favorite holidays...has been since I was a kid. My mom was a big sewer and crafter and being a single parent she made most of our clothes and that also included our Halloween costumes. I can remember sitting up late at night working on our costumes with such love. Two of the costumes I remember most are Raggedy Ann...and a bush. Hah. The bush was my idea.

In grade school my schoolmates/friends would tease me and call me bush head because of my hair. I can honestly say that they didn't call me that out of cruelty. I went to a small school so my schoolmates were together from 1st grade until 8th and some have been life long friends. So teasing each other was just something we all did but it was never to cause hurt.

Anyway...I wanted to be a bush. My mom made a top and bottom from me out of cotton jersey...much like pajamas and then sewed on green streamers. It took days just to sew on the streamers. She even made a hat for me and she painted my face green. Funnily enough as I was walking through the neighborhood in costume my friends still knew who I was! But yeah....everyone got a kick out of that costume including me.

The only down fall was when going to a caramel apple factory in the neighborhood where they were giving out free caramel apples...they plunked down and unwrapped apple into my trick or treat bag. By the end of the night most the candy in that bag along with several green streamers that had fallen off had stuck to the apple. Sadness.

Anyway...I wanted to incorporate a Halloween type Tarot Reading. This Halloween Haunted House Psychic Reading is a fun and playful twist on how to see what is blocking you from reaching your full potential.

If you'd like to purchase the Reading you can do so by going to my Etsy Shop or feel free to message me and I can send you an invoice.

Here is the Tarot Spread:

Sinister Steps: What risks are you afraid of taking.
Witch's Cackle: What does your inner voice want you to know.
Creaking Chains: What is weighing you down.
Ghostly Moans: What are you tired of hearing.
Slammed Doors: What path has run it's course.
Fogged Mirror: What aren't you seeing clearly.
Shadowy Figure: What is Haunting you from your past.
Secret Passage: How can you unlock your full potential.


No comments:

Post a Comment