Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Zodiac Sign Tarot Readings

Tarot Reading based off of each Zodiac sign is an idea I've had rolling around in my head for awhile now. It's taken me a few months of researching different spreads, each sign's personality and how exactly to create a spread geared towards the individual signs. I'm finally comfortable enough to start offering these Readings. So with that being said I'll be starting it all off with Libra.


You can either purchase this Reading through my Etsy Shop or here through my blog. If you are purchasing through my blog simply pick the format of your Reading (MP3, PDF or Video) on the Purchase page and then in the notes that you send to me let me know you'd like the Libra Reading.


This Psychic Same Day Reading is based off of the essential qualities of the astrological sign that is Libra; balance, easy going, truth, perfection and a romantic nature.

Libra is ruled by Venus, pink is the primary color, the lucky day is Friday and the best locations for success are social activities. Libra rules the seventh house governing marriage, partnerships and relationships.

Libra Tarot Spread:

How can you healthfully balance what is going on right now.
What can help ground you.
How can you feed your spirit.
Why is truth so important to you.
Can you give up the idea of perfection.
*How does your year ahead look. (3 cards)
Overall Advice for the Libra.

*You may ask one question that will be answered when looking into your year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment